How to enroll

Learn how to enroll in the specialization as a graduate or professional student.

Professional Students

Professional students must complete the paper application form. Please refer to the Coordinating Committee tab to see the liaison for your College. 

Graduate Students

  • The application is available online through for graduate students ONLY. We cannot accept paper copies. For help in filling out the form, please see the GRADFORMS guide page.
  • The Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health is available to all graduate and professional students at The Ohio State University.
  • Students must apply to enroll in the Specialization in Global Health (see link to the form above), must follow the criteria developed by the Graduate School, and successfully complete the required and elective course work specified.
  • At least 10 credit hours (units) of graduate course work from the master list of courses are required.
  • The student must adhere to the curriculum for the Specialization in Global Health.


Public Health Students

In addition to following the graduate student requirements listed above, Public Health students must first apply to the program through the College of Public Health. All the requirements from the College of Public Health are listed here.